Sponsors

In order to sustain this initiative, website and further enhancement/development, its maintenance, SBH Team is looking for supports from generous community. SBH Team is also thinking of converting this website into user friendly Apps (Initially Android and then IOS version), SBH – Pedometer Apps, Manual Pedometer, Bluetooth and Watch type Pedometer etc. It is been principally agreed that 40% of the sponsorship amount will be spent on further development / sustaining / maintenance of SBH Website/Apps (in future). Remaining 60% will be utilised for charity associated with Health / Education / Environment promotion.

Minimum donation is INR 500/- or US$ 8/- or S$ 10/-

  • Silver        -    INR 500/- or US$ 8/- or S$ 10/-
  • Gold         -    INR 1000/- or US$ 16/- or S$ 20/-
  • Platinum   -    INR 5000/- or US$ 80/- or S$ 100/-

Introducing Health Currency, 1 H$ = 100 Steps = INR 0.5/- or S$ 0.01/- or US$ 0.008/-

Generous people can buy STEPS for sponsoring / encouraging / motivating / Inspiring the walking fraternity.

 

PLATINUM MEMBERS
Sponsors Donors Buyers
1. 1. 1.
2. 2. 2.
3. 3. 3.
4. 4. 4.
5. 5. 5.
GOLD MEMBERS
Sponsors Donors Buyers
1. 1. 1.
2. 2. 2.
3. 3. 3.
4. 4. 4.
5. 5. 5.
SILVER MEMBERS
Sponsors Donors Buyers
1. 1. 1.
2. 2. 2.
3. 3. 3.
4. 4. 4.
5. 5. 5.